Ok we've all heard of Omens and as a general rule they're a good thing. They're a way of helping us naviagte through life to arrive at our final destination so to speak.
written by Danny
Well as I mentioned in last week's blog I had just read a book called "the Alchemist" it was given to me by a friend that had come to Spain to visit me from Australia. <<< actual copy that I read
summary of the Alchemist
As I stated in my previous blog, I am not one much for reading, it's not because I am a slow person in the old cranium or anything hahahahah, it's just I've got so many other things going on in my mind I haven't really gotten around to putting books into my daily routine.
On the recent adventure I've set off on, this book was mentioned but never got around to buying it, however a few weeks later my friend from Australia came over and as he was settling into his room that he would be staying in for the next month or so, he started unpacking his suitcase and he pulled out a beautiful copy of the book "the Alchemist" a special edition no less (pictured above)
Now, that there ladies and gentleman is an Omen if I ever saw one. So I made damn sure to start reading that book. What's great is that it's a short read (only approx 180 pages or so) and it can be applied to everybody's life.
How to spot and read omens: as told by Danny
An omen (also called portent or presage) is a phenomenon that is believed to foretell the future, often signifying the advent of change.an event regarded as a portent of good or evil."the ghost's appearance was an ill omen"
prophetic significance."the raven seemed a bird of evil omen"
- The universe is always conspiring for you, this could be seen as a bad thing or a good thing, but nonetheless it's constantly manifesting things for you.
- For me seeing omens basically gives me a great warm feeling in the sense that I know that I am in sync with the universe
- My absolute favorite number is 21, like I mean I LOVE this number, so an easy way the universe can help me pick up on these omens is by producing a 21 in any way shape or form.
- I am feeling doubtful of something or just need a pick me up, a 21 will appear.
For example: (real life things that have happened to me)
- Sitting on a park bench and stamped on the side is a 21 (for no apparent reason)
- I go to the shops and pull a ticket for the que and it's a 21
- Picking up some tomatoes out of the crate at the supermarket and underneath the tomato that I picked up was a little 21, now these little tickets are referring to some sort of ordering system of the vegetables because below was a crate of lemos and I looked underneath some of them to see if they too had 21 or if it was a different number and they were like 90 or something. So this being seen as an omen is the fact that, that crate of tomatoes could've been any number between 1-100 it seems and yet I needed tomatoes that day and it happened to be #21.
I could go on and on with more sighting of the #21 and you may be thinking right now that this is a load of crap and that I'm a little crazy or something. But what I mean by all this is basically the universe is always showing you signs, but if you haven't trained your brain to pick up on these signs, these omens will just fall by the wayside and never help you out. So by having something as simple as your number pop up helps you or at least it really helps me keep intune with the universe and to keep pushing on.
The thing is if you look into the life of any successful person, they will mention a higher being. This doesn't necessarily refer to God, Buddha, Allah, Jehovah or whatever other God is out there, it refers to whatever higher being you want to believe in, even your own made up one.
So the book the Alchemist is one hell of a good read all about omens.
I could really drag this on much more but it would be far too intense of a read I believe.
So why even bother making a blog about omens, you ask?
Well, as I stated in my first blog I am a serial entrepreneur and am always looking for a new challenge and a way of making money.
So one day out of nowhere I was presented this new opportunity that I am able to work on whilst still working my usual restaurateur business. In fact I'm going to leave a banner link at the bottom of this blog for those of you who are interested in finding out more about a business that you too can run from the comfort of your own home and still keeping up with your current obligations.
anyway my awesome readers that it for another blog and in next week's blog I will be making it a more video based blog about "Music, inspiration for the soul"
take care and talk to you all next week.
Danny L I F E S T Y L E 21
(the Lifestyle Clique)