Make selling on the internet easier by using the right sites to streamline the process, you will spend less time promoting because the right sites make it easy!
E-Commerce is just growing and growing, and it isn’t going anywhere! While the traditional economy has its ups and downs, the digital economy is booming! Moving your shop online gives you the freedom to work from home or the beach, schedule it around family and just free yourself from the 9 to 5 grind!
There has never been a better time to start selling your products online! We are living in a time where we are more globally connected than ever before. Amazon alone attracts over 85 million unique visitors a month and is growing all the time. That’s a massive audience to be able to sell to!
Become A Great Marketer
First of all, you need to learn how to market your products effectively. Knowledge is power! You can have the best product in the world, but if no one knows about it, they can’t buy it!! Grab this free 7 day video series and it will spring board you to success online in no time!
Which Sales Website Works Hardest For You?
Shopify!! I just love this website because it make selling on the internet easier by enablling you to get so much on other websites too! It allows you to set up a really slick, professional looking website yourself which is an online shop, and is very user friendly. You can fully customise it and manage it all yourself. This website works the hardest for you because you can connect it to so many other sites so you can sell on multi platforms easily through this one place by adding sales channels!
The sales are all trackable which is so important; you can see what is popular with what country and make more or less to adjust to the demands.
Connect your Shopify account to everything else and get your products out there!
- On Twitter, tweet a button to any product from your store
- Amazon. link your Shopify account to Amazon and allows the link up so that Amazon can fulfil and ship your products from their warehouse to customer.
- Pinterest, you can turn all pinned products from your online store into buyable pins!
- Have an always visible shop section in your facebook account
- Embed it into your facebook page
- Shopify will use facebook messenger to communicate to the buyer about the transaction, delivery times etc.
- Allows you to advertise on facebook from here too
Grab your Free 14 Day Trial here! Test it out and let me know what you think!!
Make Amazon do the hard for you!
Amazon has a huge online presence and customer following already, so you can tap popularity and sell immediately! It is easy to use their warehouses and shipping method so that you don’t have to stock everything in your spare room and post it all out yourself.
All you have to do is
- register with Amazon and send your products to them,
- they store it for you,
- when the customer buys it,
- they pick it out and pack it.
- Amazon then ships it out and it’s all done!!
How easy is that?
Unique and Homemade?
Go to Etsy! This is a great website that allows you to sell unique, homemade items all over the world! Anyone looking for something a little bit different with some personality about it goes to Etsy!
Etsy is great because the fees are low so you don’t give too much of your profits away. Very importantly, the sales are trackable so you know which products are doing the best where! So you know what to make more of for where! This is a great kind of small cottage business to run from home.