Your own ecommerce site
A blog on the Free Web Design Club website says,
Perhaps you have a brick and mortar store and are upset with all of your potential shoppers who are shopping online. This blog post will help you set up your own online store. Promote online to people in your own city. You can have the best of both worlds -- ebiz and physical store.
The post goes on to say,
Download the free PDF file & learn about the Six Figure Mentors (SFM). This is a system that
- Has generated over $100 million in online sales.
- Teaches people how to make the ultimate online store.
- Can sell virtually any product to people anywhere in the world.
- Shows you how to get a list of email addresses of your "fans".
- Makes those fans hungry to buy your products/services for life.
- Shows you a variety of products you can sell if you don't have your own.
- Shaves years off your learning curve.
- Allows you to have more free time.
- Sell other people's products using an affiliate marketing model.
- Will be highly automated.
- All you have to do is promote.
Here to stay: the online store
According to a Forbes blog post, in 2014
- Online sales increased 15.7% over the previous year.
- Brick & mortar retail sales increased only 4.4% over the previous year.
It's obvious. If you want to succeed in retail, it is important to include an online store in your marketing plan. Learn much more about how to start a profitable online store.