Mindset Development Tools

Leave a Comment 72 views

Trying to make a success of your business that you have started or been working in for some time, but are struggling for success.

Develop the Mindset

There are likely many things getting in your way and the biggest problem is very likely YOU and your head. Funnily enough, most, if not all the other things getting in your way come as a sub-set of your head.

So, if you can develop the successful mindset, you will undoubtedly make the progress you’re missing at the moment, you just need some mindset development tools to help you along.   

The psychology of the mindset is the most important factor in your success. It will either make or break you. According to Anthony Robbins 80% of your success come from within your head and that the other 20% comes from taking action. Therefore, it should be clearly pointed out that it’s all about believing in yourself, nobody else is going to do it for you, nobody, JUST YOU.

Tools

Here are some mind development tools that I suggest you look at using to develop your success mindset:

  • Read Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki (If you haven’t already)
  • Do daily positive affirmations about yourself and your goals. They need to be explicit and not vague.
  • Read Little Voice Mastery by Blair Singer. This is a fantastic book on the little voice, the little guy on you shoulder constantly talking to you. For more information on this tool click on this link.
  • Each day clear your head of noise by meditating – Here is a great tool that can help develop your mediation skills.
  • Listen to meditation audio from the Brain Evolution System there are many tools here that can assist you in increasing your leaning ability, thinking creatively and enjoying limitless energy, just click here for more information.
  • If you are a visual person, watch mind movies. These are movies filled with positive affirmations, inspiring images and motivating music. Over 2.1 Million people watch mind movies to get empowered to reach their goals. You can find more information on mind movies here.
  • Subliminal messaging is a tool you can load on to your computer and works by sending positive affirmation to your subconscious mind as you work.
  • Subliminal Guru is a product that works on your subconscious mind, the subconscious mind is where all that negative programming is, that you are carrying and is holding you back. Start reprograming that subconscious mind. You can review this tool here.
  • Read the eBook – How to Get Lots of Money for Anything Fast by Stuart Lichtman. Not only read but implement the technique taught into your daily routine, especially the Cybernetic Transposition course. Stuart works on that road block, the roadblock that is deeper than your thoughts or your conscious mind. It’s in your sub-conscious. Oh, and don’t be fooled by the cheesy title, this is an invaluable tool to start work on the sub-conscious blocks.
  • Make a vision board, stick pictures on it that will inspire and drive you.  Stick inspirational words and messages on it. Make a collage of it and put it somewhere prominent where you will see it throughout the day.

And finally, check out the opportunity here that can change your life once you have developed your success mindset, but don’t wait.  Remember that 80% of your success is mindset the other 20% is action.

Free online business startup bundle

Leave a Comment