5 Alternative career options available to almost anyone.
I want to ask a question of you if I may, and that is are you happy in your current job?
By this I do not mean do you come home full of smiles and the feeling of complete joy, yes these jobs do exist but to keep this simple are you content where you are and happy to do what you are doing until retirement? Or do you really want something where you feel you are growing as a person, or at the very least feel the job challenges you or keeps you interested?
If on both accounts you are happy and interested in your choice of career congratulations do not go anywhere stick with it my friend, you should be grateful as the sad fact is a recent study found over 80% of people in employment hated their jobs! So as I said if you are in the minority on this one I am just hoping the rest of this post can be used to help someone you may know instead, lets face it we all have that friend that just seems to moan or complain about their boss or workplace environment, now in the act of honesty this was me approximately 4 months ago! And I am very lucky that my new career path just popped up in front of me at just the right time and stage in my life.
Now if you are in the majority of us then I hope this article inspires you to take action and provides you with an answer to your problem. Now just to clear a few things up before I go on to talk about the subject, I wish to say that this very information which I am about to pass on to you was just what I needed to begin with changing my life, and helped me break from a job which honestly was not doing me any good emotionally, definitely impacting my relationships with family, friends and my partner and honestly I wasn't me anymore, any of this sound familiar maybe in your life or have you seen it in someone else's. My wish is that someone else can also get some benefit from this, so if you think any of what you are about to read would be helpful to someone you know please feel free to share it with them.
So I will start my listing just 5 alternative career options available to almost anyone.
- E-commerce - Now there is a lot of different types of E-commerce which I will briefly touch on, Simply put, e-commerce refers to commercial transactions conducted online. This means that whenever you buy and sell something using the Internet, you’re involved in e-commerce. There are an awful lot of people and big businesses doing this, this is all made possible because of the internet and this is why I am a massive believer in the topic I am discussing. You can sell a physical product like a book or a nonphysical product like an E-book this has become massively popular in the last few years, this is because there is no shipping charge and people simply download it to the device of there choice SIMPLES. Or let us go even simpler again just selling your own products on a massive platform such as eBay or AMAZON is still E-commerce. I can provide many links to top quality training based on this but I will leave that up to you.
- Blogging - This can also include posting videos to platforms such as Youtube but that tends to go under the category of (Vlogging) simply put video based blogging. You are probably asking how can you make money from just posting articles, I will get to that in a moment for me I use blogging as a way to reach out to people and offer value and give information away for nothing, as this is something I enjoy,If you want a way you can make money from this here are a few ways this is possible, If you provide valuable content on a regular basis, you attract like-minded people interested in your niche information and products. Your readers are compelled to keep reading to find out more and buy. Also, you make your site / online storefront attractive in the eyes of Google by regularly adding useful information in the form of articles, videos, etc. This results in higher rankings in Google's search engine so, hopefully, you appear on page one because most people don’t go to page two on Google. I enjoy blogging myself and get free access to my platform through my training provider if you feel you have a lot of value to give this is a brilliant option.
- Creating your own Youtube channel - This particular option has blown up over the last few years and as long as you are not camera shy is a great choice for a lot of people, there are so many people now doing this and so many places teaching it, it is actually on my list of things to learn in the next year or so, it is very easy to start but to master it can take a few years I have been told. Top YouTubers can make millions each year, and that includes 5 year-olds. Take PewDiePie who has made more than $15 million filming himself playing video games. But you don’t need millions of viewers to make money on YouTube.
Some ideas for valuable videos include how-tos such as recipes, unboxing (where you open a product for viewers), food and travel reviews, music videos, and so on.
Here's how to make money on YouTube:
Set up your YouTube channel, the place where your videos will live.
Upload videos on a regular basis and be specific when describing the content in your video. Make sure your videos are high-quality and contain useful or entertaining content. You don't need a fancy camera to get going; a smartphone camera is a good start.
Put the word out on your social media platforms like Facebook and your email marketing list. You should also share the videos on social media or embed them on your blog or website.
Respond to comments from viewers to create a fan base. Your job is to attract and keep viewers.
Monetize your undertaking by allowing YouTube to include ads in your videos. When viewers click on an ad, you split the fee with Google. The more views, the more revenue for you.
- Website design - This kind of explains its self but to go into a little more detail you build a website for a client depending on the requirements for the site, you will most likely be using Wordpress if you haven't heard of Wordpress it is used by millions of people worldwide for website construction and is fairly user friendly in my experience. Now most website designers will also specialize in SEO this stands for search engine optimization, do not worry if some of this doesn't make sense if you go down any of the routes provided here you will quickly learn, that or have someone do it for you as it is that easy to outsource these days, simply put search engine optimization is simple activity of ensuring a website can be found in search engines for words and phrases relevant to what the site is offering. In many respects, it's simply quality control for websites. Having said that, if there was ever an industry that was little understood by outsiders its SEO.
- Affiliate marketing - You may already know that affiliate marketing is one of the oldest online moneymakers out there. Here’s how it works:
As an internet entrepreneur, you'll need your own web presence: website, blog, social media platforms, landing pages, sales pages, banner ads, or e-commerce site. But instead of selling your own products, you sell the products of other companies. You can use several of these combinations, if you like, as long as you get your marketing message to the public. With some of the better companies, they should in my experience provide at least the programs to make some of the above, if you need a program to help you with any of these to message me I can send you mine.
Then, pick a hot affiliate niche market; one with many potential customers.
Then pick a market one that you have knowledge in or is your niche or one you want to make your business. Followed by providing your message to your audience of your choosing, take for example my training providers I get people in on the free due to how I am set up, I believe that people should be allowed to try before they buy and if they feel there are a good fit for it all they become members like I did, this is because I am not a salesman I just like helping people get out of what they hate and start enjoying their work, away from that say you want to be an affiliate for Expedia as they have quite a good program from what I could see. You would send people to the site with web presence discussed earlier at the start of this, send people to Expedia using say travel blogs or articles relating to the travel package you are promoting, they book the holiday and quite simple once it is all completed you get paid a commission.
So with all that I have provided on here, I really hope it has served you and has inspired you to rethink things if you were in the majority we spoke about at the start. I love hearing from readers and have no problems people adding me on any of my social media platforms, I will add them below if you missed them when reading this if you have any questions feel free to ask my email will be below, please make the subject the title of this post. My website will also be here if you wish to explore anything I have spoken about, thank you for reading and as I said before feel free to share this article with your friends and family and I hope it serves others in the way it helped me.
Thanks again and all the best
Personal e-mail email@example.com