OK so you are at work but rather than focusing on the task at hand you are dreaming up ways to supplement your income while still keeping your day job, welcome to the club. It’s such a depressing thought knowing that the week's paycheck isn’t going to cover everything you need it to.
How good would it feel…
- To have the peace of mind a regular paycheck brings
- A supplementary income that earns you ADDITIONAL money while you are at your day job?
The reality is that this is entirely possible!
Say you have an interest, passion or hobby – you can up the ante and take your hobby to the next level.
Make the very best investment you can ever make and invest in yourself. With some new online skills and by applying a few targeted marketing techniques you can earn a lucrative supplementary income stream.
Initially, it might not be enough for you to live on, but the extra dosh can certainly lead to a crucial tipping point for your current financial situation.
Even if you don’t think you can monetize your hobby, you could learn how to sell other peoples proven products and services online. With some set-up effort, you can still be earning supplementary income while you are sleeping - with little cash outlay.
Think about lying on a beach somewhere. Margarita in one hand, rubbing suntan lotion on with the other. Checking your cell phone to find you just earned $600 since breakfast! How good would that make you feel?
Where Can You Learn How To Do This?
When you start looking on the internet, there seem to be endless options of third-party services to help hobbyists and new budding entrepreneurs start up online.
I can share with you how I did it, but I’ll leave it to you to do your own research.
When I started, I
- Was a tech newbie. I knew sweet Fanny Adams about the internet and even less about Social Media.
- Didn’t want to have to go to six different places to get started with my online business. I wanted a one-stop shop with a reputable company that I could learn and source all the resources I needed in one place.
- Was willing to learn. I dedicated a couple of hours each day.
- Wanted to enjoy the process as much as the destination.
- Didn’t have a lot of money to get started.
Building an online presence that represents your hobby or passion will require a bit more patience and perseverance than if you are looking to sell on a fulfillment site like Amazon, where you can be up and running in just a few hours, once you have learned the skills.
The thing I will say is that the hardest thing is probably mindset. Believing in that you can be successful online. Well if I can do it, I’m pretty much guessing that anyone can if that’s what you want. You won’t have to reinvent the wheel.
If you are willing to put in some effort to achieve your goals of supplementing your income while keeping your day job, you can do it. The only thing stopping you is YOU!