Yay it’s Friday :-)
I know you should not live for the weekends but… I was up at 6 am again (still can’t believe I am managing this) I think it is starting to become a more natural habit though.
I did my kettlebell workout with the 6kg, wowsers did I work up a sweat with that. It’s amazing what a difference it can make. I will carry on with this weight now and see how it goes. I might rifle through my many workout DVD’s to see if there are any other kettlebell routines to try.
Here is the green smoothie week – Fruity Friday recipe that was made this morning. I do like to cram them full of goodies so there are a few ingredients for this one.
· 350ml – 400ml Coconut milk (you can use almond or oat or any other milk of choice)
· 1 heaped teaspoon of Pea protein powder
· 1 heaped teaspoon of Hemp protein powder
· 2 heaped tablespoon of ground flax meal
· 1 heaped tablespoon of ground chia seeds
· 1 teaspoon of lucuma powder
· 1 teaspoon of maca powder
· 1 apple
· 1 sliced frozen banana (I keep a stock of these in the freezer in little bags so they are ready to go)
· Handful of frozen raspberries
· 1 avocado
· Handful of spinach
Blend it all together and enjoy :-)
Let me know if you try it and tag some pictures so I can see them. My Instagram account is channel_freedom and the link is here. https://www.instagram.com/channel_freedom/