I did another core workout this morning but a different routine, it was only a short 20 minute one but somehow harder. Probably due to the different exercises too.
I have also been to a Pilates class this evening as I go with a friend. I find it easier to go to an actual class if I am going with someone or meeting them, it’s like an appointment but you get to catch up with each other too. If neither one of us can make it we tend not to go as has been the case for the last 2 weeks. It was good to stretch out a bit after all the squats, lunges, twists and sit ups I have been doing.
Anyway, I thought I would share another one of my go to favourite recipes with you, which is really simple. Sweet potato wedges.
· 1-2 small/medium sweet potato’s depending on how many you are cooking for.
· 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil
· 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
· 1 teaspoon of onion powder
· 1 teaspoon of grated hard cheese (you find this in the pasta sauce section of supermarkets in the round tubs)
· Peel and cut your sweet potato’s into wedge shapes (or any shape you like)
· Drizzle over the olive oil and the garlic and onion powders and cheese
· Mix altogether in a bowl
· Place on a baking tray and bake for 25-30 mins at 180 degrees C
I have put some pictures below.
I hope you enjoy this recipe and if you have a go at your own please tag me on Instagram channelfreedom, you can find the link to my page here. https://www.instagram.com/channel_freedom/