I can’t believe it’s day 60 already of this challenge! I am still managing to get out of bed at 6 am on a weekday which is almost an hour earlier than when I used to. I have not missed a workout either and I have been able to be flexible and still enjoy myself.
Talking of being flexible, this morning I did a foam roller workout on my legs and boy did it huuurrrrrtttt, but I was so tight I needed to roll it all out. I also did some stretches too. So that makes tomorrow morning the 6 kilo kettlebell kick off routine!
Here is the green smoothie week – Tropical Thursday recipe that I made up this morning.
· 350ml – 400ml Coconut milk (you can use almond or oat or any other milk of choice)
· 1 heaped teaspoon of Pea protein powder
· 1 heaped teaspoon of Hemp protein powder
· 2 heaped tablespoon of ground flax meal
· ½ teaspoon of Maca powder
· 1 mango
· 1 sliced frozen banana (I keep a stock of these in the freezer in little bags so they are ready to go)
· Handful of frozen pineapple
· ½ an avocado
· Handful of spinach
· 2 small apples sliced so they blend more easily
· Juice of 1 small lime
Blend it all together and chow down :-)
He's a bit full but i love my Blendtec blender, he does me proud.
Let me know if you try it and tag some pictures so I can see them. My Instagram account is channel_freedom and the link is here. https://www.instagram.com/channel_freedom/