Hello everyone, it’s recipe Wednesday again and I have a corker for you today, stuffed mushrooms (yum).
I was up early at 6am again and I did my kettlebell workout. Made my breakfast smoothie which kept me full until lunch again. I have also been to a Pilates class this evening so I am all stretched out now.
Here is the recipe for the stuffed mushrooms.
· 3 large flat mushrooms
· 1 leek chopped
· 1 orange peeper diced
· 100g Cauliflower rice (you can buy this pre-made from Aldi)
· 2 cloves crushed garlic
· 1 tablespoon of olive oil
· 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
· Salt and pepper to taste and any other seasoning you might like
· 30g grated cheddar cheese for topping
· Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees
· Heat the oil in the pan
· Add in the leek, pepper, cauliflower rice, garlic and fry for 2-3 minutes then add the soy sauce and fry for a further 8-10 minutes or until soft. Put aside and allow to cool slightly so that you can handle the mixture.
· Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper
· De-stalk the mushrooms
· Spoon the mixture into the mushrooms until full then add the cheese on top.
· Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until all cooked through
Let me know if you make this and send me a picture and #channel_freedom the link to my account is here. https://www.instagram.com/channel_freedom/