Magnesium Gift Of Nature
Around three years ago my back pain reached such a level that was not more bearable. I was taking up to five anti-inflammatory pills every day. I think my liver, at that time, was terribly intoxicated but I didn't see a way out. One day, after having consulted yet another orthopedist and having received the usual prescription of painkillers, while I was waiting to pay the medical examination, I heard two old women were speaking about the improvements in their life after having started to take magnesium chloride.
Back home, immediately I made an internet search and what I discovered was enough to convince me to try it. I began a regular use of this mineral salt and, after two months, my back pain started to regress. After a year the pain was almost disappeared. Needless to say, even today, I continue to use magnesium chloride, especially because there are other numerous benefits that it brings to me.
The following is a list of the greatest benefits that magnesium chloride gives to our organism:
- It serves as an excellent blood cleanser, helping to regulate the body's pH.
- It helps get rid of acid buildup in the kidneys, stimulating renal health.
- It improves brain function and the transmission of nervous impulses.
- It prevents muscle injuries, cramping, fatigue and muscle tiredness.
- It promotes a properly functioning cardiovascular system and preventing heart disease.
- It helps to dissolve bad cholesterol by stimulating good blood circulation and fighting off disease.
- It is a powerful anti-stress remedy and also aids to fight off depression, dizziness, and fatigue.
- It plays a very important role in regulating body temperature.
- It helps prevent hemorrhoid problems, improves intestinal health, avoids constipation and colitis.
- It prevents and helps fights off prostate problems.
- Research has shown that it can help prevent some cancerous tumors.
- It strengthens the immune system, helping to prevent and fight off colds, phlegm, and infections.
- It prevents early aging, making the body more energetic and promoting cell regrowth.
- It is essential to preventing osteoporosis because it makes calcium stick to the bones.
- It prevents kidney stones from forming.
- It promotes women's health by reducing the symptoms of premenstrual and regulating hormone levels.
- It fights off free radicals and preventing tumors and warts from forming.
- It helps to maintain clean arteries and preventing arteriosclerosis.
- It has a powerful anti-inflammatory and anti-rheumatic actions.
Although, as we have seen, magnesium chloride offers tons of health benefits there are some contra-indications. Here a list of some of them:
- It is not recommended for people who suffer from diarrhea because it has a laxative effect.
- It should not be administered to people with kidney disorders or renal failure.
- It should not be taken by people who suffer from ulcerative colitis.
- It can reduce the effect of antibiotics, so it is good practice take it about three or four hours before taking the antibiotic.
- Generally, we can say that people with health problems should check with their doctor before taking magnesium chloride.
As you probably know, Magnesium is present in many foods especially vegetables, but our normal diet not always allows us to take the correct amount of it. Besides, there is the problem that, during the cooking process, a lot of Magnesium disappears. Seeing that it's a good advice to add magnesium chloride as a supplement in our diet.
The normal quantity per day is around 15 grams (0,53 Oz) of crystallized magnesium chloride (a tablespoon) and dissolve it in a half-liter of water. Then drink it half in the morning and a half in the afternoon, preferably away from the meals.
As we have seen magnesium chloride has a laxative effect, normally it disappears after a week but leaving the health effect of a regular daily moving the bowels.
In conclusion, my advice is to add this healthy habit to your daily diet; it is simple, easy to do, and cheaply to buy:1 Kg. (2,2 lb) costs around 5 dollars or less and it is enough for around two months.
Which begs only one question: why, if magnesium chloride is so powerful, not many know it? Probably the answer is in the lines above, which is that the 'Big Pharma' is not interested in promoting a cheap product even if it can give big benefits to the collectivity.
One more Steps? Click the link below for another powerful advice.