The Power of Thoughts
Every year, about 42.5 million American adults (or18.2 percent of the total adult population in the United States) suffer from some mental illness, enduring conditions such as depression, bipolar disorder or schizophrenia.
The data, compiled by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), also indicate that approximately 9.3 million adults, or about 4 percent of those Americans ages 18 and up, experience “serious mental illness” – that is, their condition impedes day-to-day activities, such as going to work.
Studies show that medication alone is not enough to heal mental diseases. Medication alleviates your pain without resolving the core issues that are hanging in your brain and constantly bothering you.
Our thoughts are made of electro-chemical reactions—but the number and complexity of these reactions make them hard to fully understand… The human brain is composed of about 100 billion nerve cells (neurons) interconnected by trillions of connections, called synapses.
Learn how to train your thoughts and plan your emotions so that no one gets hurt, specially you.
In order to accomplish control over your thoughts you will need;
- Responsibility: accept and believe that your thoughts are up to you, and that you are already in control, you must take the responsibility of what occurs to you and understand the patterns
- Self-control: talk to yourself aloud as if you are another person, trace the origin of your thoughts, concentrate on the negative thoughts and contemplate how you can change them.
- Pen and paper: write down the negative thoughts that occur to you and visualise what will happen if nothing is done, follow through with actions that defeat your obsession about helplessness.
- Visualisation: have a vision, decide what you want in your life, your brain will do the neccessary to attain the hardest goals.
- Rate the thoughts that occur to you on the basis of their regularity or importance and reduce the occurrence of the negative ones.
- Meditation: cherish what you have, by mediating on the beauty in your life. Do this every day start with five minutes, the compound results you receive will put your brain in so much ease.
- Practice positive thinking in a disciplined and peaceful way to take the control of your thoughts and the actions that follow in habitual order.
- Take control of your life: replace the negative thoughts of not being good enough with” I am more than good enough”, don’t allow your mind with negative thoughts control you.
- Create new neuropath way: your mind is able to do it. It has all it takes to support you and heal you.
- Exercise, eat healthy, drink a lot of water,sleep well, get some sunlight, laugh hard and loud, be strong, have faith, and happy.
Life is a beautiful journey with ups and downs, stay in the positive vibe even when you are hitting the bottom, because you will compe back and fly high again.
I hope that my article inspired you, give me your thoughts about it, let me know what you think.
If you like my article, subscribe to my newsletters and blogs, visit my website, www.fancywealth.net.
From my heart to yours all the love and regards to you.
Have a good life!