Happiness: Get the Knowledge, Act!
This is not an Extensive List! Use what will help you, Leave the rest.
All of it could, however, change your life!
1. FREE PDF Book: Don't read this first one unless you really are prepared to change!
This is an author I recently discovered, Benjamin P. Hardy, "Slipstream, Time Hacking" How to cheat time, live more and enhance happiness.
“The faster you move, the slower time passes, the longer you live.”—Peter H. Diamandis
Time is the number one currency of life
Time is the new money. People want it more than anything else. As you read SLIPSTREAM TIME HACKING and apply the principles contained therein, you will learn to:
- Quickly design the life of your choosing
- Add decades of quality time to your life
- Achieve bigger goals than you can presently conceive
- Command time rather than the other way around
- This book will provide you a mind-bending and soul-expanding experience like no other self-improvement book you’ve ever read. The goal is to radically alter your entire perception of reality and what’s possible.
3. Tim Ferris: What more can I say!
“This book contains the distilled tools, tactics, and ‘inside baseball’ you won’t find anywhere else. It also includes new tips from past guests and life lessons from new ‘guests’ you haven’t met.
“What makes the show different is a relentless focus on actionable details. This is reflected in the questions. For example: What do these people do in the first sixty minutes of each morning? What do their workout routines look like, and why? What books have they gifted most to other people? What are the biggest wastes of time for novices in their field? What supplements do they take on a daily basis?
“I don’t view myself as an interviewer. I view myself as an experimenter. If I can’t test something and replicate results in the messy reality of everyday life, I’m not interested.
The New York Times bestselling author of The 4-Hour Body shows readers how to live more and work less, now with more than 100 pages of new, cutting-edge content.
Forget the old concept of retirement and the rest of the deferred-life plan–there is no need to wait and every reason not to, especially in unpredictable economic times. Whether your dream is escaping the rat race, experiencing high-end world travel, or earning a monthly five-figure income with zero management, The 4-Hour Workweek is the blueprint.
Just a Note: I don't get any money for recommending these books!
4. Peace: This one will significantly affect your happiness: "The Anatomy of Peace: Resolving the Heart of Conflict" The Arbinger Institute
What if conflicts at home, conflicts at work, and conflicts in the world stem from the same root cause?
What if we systematically misunderstand that cause?
And what if, as a result, we systematically perpetuate the very problems we think we are trying to solve?
5. Performance and Expertise: "Peak: Secrets from the New Science of Expertise."
“This book is a breakthrough, a lyrical, powerful, science-based narrative that actually shows us how to get better (much better) at the things we care about.”—Seth Godin, author of Linchpin
“Anyone who wants to get better at anything should read [Peak]. Rest assured that the book is not mere theory. Ericsson’s research focuses on the real world, and he explains in detail, with examples, how all of us can apply the principles of great performance in our work or in any other part of our lives.”—Fortune
6. Free PDF, "The Magic of Thinking Big" DAVID J. ~CHWARTZ, PH.D.
Millions of readers have acquired the secrets of success through The Magic of Thinking Big. Achieve everything you always wanted: financial security, power and influence, the ideal job, satisfying relationships, and a rewarding, happy life.
Set your goals high...then exceed them!
Millions of people throughout the world have improved their lives using The Magic of Thinking Big
All these resources will get you on the road to more happiness, be careful, you might receive it!