This time of year in the Southern hemisphere, flocks of young millennials head for the coast, seeking the never-ending party, the conquest for beautiful bikini-clad babes, and a reason to celebrate the end of their schooling careers.
With that comes competition for the ultimate prize, the conquest for the fairer sex, the challenge of one’s “pulling power”.
· Being overcome by your Ego.
· Comparing yourself to others; your appearance has no reflection of your true inner worth.
· Jealousy and envy; you too will have your day.
· Expectation; this way you can never be disappointed.
· Entitlement; remove it from your vocabulary.
· Pride; as you know, cometh before the fall.
· Limited self-belief, you are good enough.
· Prolonged alcohol abuse, it removes things from your life, including your Dignity.
· Embrace the change to freedom, it’s your most valuable commodity.
· Affirm out loud, your unlimited potential.
· Believe in your dreams, they are attainable.
· Make out for love, not instant gratification.
· Listen to others’ conversation, it’s the epitome of respect .
· Do something kind for someone, every day, without others knowing.
· But most of all, CHOOSE to think positive thoughts.
· Your thoughts determine your outcomes.
- Rest assured, if you succeed at this, “someday a spirit will take you and guide you to your dreams……………..”, ‘till next time, see you in the Blogosphere!