You might have read my blog post on How To Change Your Mind. Did you write down the things I asked you for? If not, do it now.
Maybe you liked the idea of goal setting but felt that this would not be working for you anyway, because of the lack of time you have.
As a stay at home mother you know for sure, that after long days of attending to your kid's needs, cleaning, washing, cooking, grocery shopping and so on, that most of the time, there is little or nor time and energy left to earn some extra income or to follow your dreams.
Wouldn't it be amazing to do your job as a stay at home mom with more energy and enthusiasm and on top of that earn money while you coming closer to your goals?
Today, I would like to share my experience with you as a new digital entrepreneur and a stay at home mom with four kids ages 3 to 8. Since a long period of time, it was my plan, to actually start my own business. As days passed by, I did almost nothing to get where I wanted to and didn't really think enough about in the first place where I wanted to go.
Just a few weeks ago I met some incredible people and my life started to change for the better. Some of the things I learned I talked about it previously and I'm planning to share with you more, as my journey continuous.
For now, my focus is to help you find more free time to get from where you are right now to where you want to be.
Here is a list of my personal favorites:
- Take a time out and look at your life from an outside perspective. You'll be able to find out what is REALLY important to you and what you can drop.
- Cook the double amount of food and save yourself from staying in the kitchen for every meal.
- While cooking and waiting to stir up the pot again, you could prepare things in advance. For example, the shake for next morning or cut the vegetables for dinner later.
- Are your kids old enough to start helping you around the house? Engage them!
- Find your time wasters. This could be Smart-Phone, surfing the Net, Facebook, Chatting etc. You want to reduce this and you'll be more fulfilled doing things you really love.
- Are you a perfectionist? You'll find more peace of mind if you relax more and say: 'tomorrow is another day'.
- Reduce time grocery shopping. Once or twice a week is enough.
- Email: Check them 2-3 times a day and unsubscribe from most of the newsletters.
- Get up early! This time of the day is made to achieve a lot. Do the most dreading chore first.
Do you have other strategies? Then please leave a comment on Facebook and tell me what did help you, to do more important things every day. I look forward hearing from you.
Wishing you inner peace, happiness, and success at the highest level
Janine El Hinnawy