Do you remember when you started your first job? Boy, time sure does fly, I’m sure it seems just like it was only a short while ago. It certainly does. I recently turned 40, and the last twenty years have flown by so fast. It put me in a reflective mood, and I started taking stock of my life. We live our lives at such speed and on auto-pilot most of the time that we seldom stop to reflect on our lives and where we are heading. So, STOP what you are doing NOW, it will only take a few minutes, and ask yourself these 5 questions. Answer them honestly with YES or NO.
1. Do you wish your job was more engaging?
2. Do you wish you had more time to spare?
3. Do you wish you had more schedule flexibility in your life?
4. Do you wish you could be with loved ones more often?
5. Do you feel you need to grow more as a person?
Well, if you answered YES to 0 or 1 Question then your life is generally going well and you may read on if you wish. If you answered YES to 2 or 3 Questions your life may need some improvements, read on as what you read can significantly improve your life. If you answered YES to 4 or 5 Questions then your life needs some work, so read on and pay close attention to what you read, it can turn your life around for the better.
The purpose of the above exercise was not to make you feel miserable about your life but to wake you up. You see, there’s nothing worse than waking up one day and wishing that you’d done things differently when you were younger. Time flies, we all know that even though its speed is imperceptible to us. We can’t make it flow backward either, at least not yet. So, if you have dreams, now is time to pursue your dreams. Make use of today’s health before tomorrow’s sickness, today’s youth before tomorrow’s age and today’s life before tomorrow’s death. Don’t delay it, take decisive action.
You see, I didn’t fare too well with the 5 questions. I was mostly disengaged from my job. It paid well enough but was soul destroying, I would prepare documents that would be looked at maybe once, and then never again. I didn’t feel I was being useful, I wasn’t making anybody's life better apart from my own. What I did, didn’t seem to matter, there
So for me:
1. Do you wish your job was more engaging? YES
2. Do you wish you had more time to spare? YES
3. Do you wish you had more schedule flexibility in your life? YES
4. Do you wish you could be with loved once more often? YES
5. Do you feel you need to grow more as a person? YES
As I reflected on my turning 40, a voice inside me said STOP. Enough is enough, we are going to do something about this, so I took ACTION.
How was I going to improve my situation? Definitely not by sitting down and pitying myself. So, I exhaustively searched for the solution. They say that when the student is ready, the teacher appears. That was when I found Six Figure Mentors (SFM) I signed up for the 7-Day Video Series, I did my due diligence and eventually signed up once I had satisfied myself. Six Figure Mentors (SFM) offers a viable solution to my situation as follows:
- I receive practical hands-on education from subject matter experts in Technical & Business Matters as well as Softer Skills such as Attitude and Inner Game. I now feel I am growing as a person.
- It helps me start-up my own Business, something that I am Passionate about. I am now Engaged and Committed to building a Business I Love.
- It allows one to work from home or anywhere else in the world with my laptop. This allows for more time with one's loved ones, near and far.
- It breaks the link between Time (worked) & Income. Leaving more time to focus on the activities that one loves knowing that one's business is still hard at work.
- It is a proven business model that works. It allows you to earn one-off commissions, including on high-ticket products, but more than that you receive residual/passive income for your leads who are members.
But in addition to the above which presented a solution to my situation, there were some other bonuses that I discovered:
- It is a community that is very friendly and supportive. We want each other to succeed, are very open and seek to help each other.
- The tools and systems provided together with the friendly technical support are top-notch, this makes getting started a breeze.
For the avoidance of doubt, let me state plainly, Six Figure Mentors (SFM) is not a Get Rich Quick Scheme. It is not for opportunity seekers who want a quick buck. You will need to put in the hard work and you will need an open mind to learn and integrate new skills and attitudes to succeed, as many before you have done.
You’ve asked yourself the 5 Questions.
You’ve answered the 5 Questions.
You’ve read about my situation.
You’ve heard how SFM helped me with my situation.
You’ve seen the benefits of SFM.
DO check out the Video Series to get the requisite information to make an informed decision based on the facts, you have nothing to lose, your privacy is respected 100% and you can unsubscribe at any time if it is not for you. Time waits for no man, so whatever you decide, I implore you to take Action today to make your dreams come true. I wish you success and may our paths cross again soon.
If you found this blog post useful, check out my other blog posts: