1. Save money- the less you need the less you spend (less credit card debt hooray!) and no storage to pay for
2. Less cleaning- less stuff = less stuff to maintain
3. Easier to decide what to wear- already know exactly what you have and how you can mix & match it
4. No running out of room- because there is no clutter and untidiness
5. More time and money to focus on the important things- instead of chasing possessions you’re free to chase experiences, relationships, education, fitness, fun!
6. Less stress- simple, uncluttered, spacious living
7. Freedom from the “consumer culture”
8. Reduce your environmental footprint