And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life,
Almighty God has so enriched this beautiful planet that we live on, with every resource that we need. The most important of these resources, is water. Water covers approximately 70% of our planet, and makes up two-thirds of our bodies.
Have you ever thought about the importance of water? Here are some amazing facts about water, and its health benefits to you:
1. IMPROVES DIGESTION - Drinking warm water stimulates the digestive gland, and prevents constipation
2. DETOXIFIES THE BODY - Drinking warm water increases the body temperature, causing you to sweat, and toxins in your body are released through the sweat.
3. MAINTAINS HEALTHY WEIGHT - Drinking warm water increases metabolism, which burns more calories. Adding lemon to the warm water, helps to prevent food cravings.
4. IMPROVES BLOOD CIRCULATION - Drinking warm water melts fat deposits, therefore improving the flow of blood.
5. ALLEVIATES MENSTRUAL CRAMPS - Drinking warm water relaxes the muscles in the uterus and helps keep your body from retaining water, and therefore subsequent bloating.
6. INDUCES SLEEP - Drinking warm water raises the body temperature, making you feel more relaxed and sleepy before going to bed.
7. SLOWS DOWN AGEING - Drinking warm water flushes out toxins from the body, leaving your skin looking healthy and young.
8. TREATS NASAL CONGESTION - Drinking warm water breaks up the mucus in the nasal cavities and in the respiratory tract.
9. SOOTHES SORE THROAT - Drinking warm water helps break down the thick mucus and make it leave the respiratory tract.
Adding honey and/or lemon to warm water, is highly recommended to aid the above benefits.
I never cease to be amazed at the fact that we have everything on our beautiful planet to help us to lead healthy well-balanced lives.
Incorporate plenty of fresh water into your diet, to develop and maintain a healthy well-balanced lifestyle.
BELIEVE IN YOURSELF, THINK BIG, AND FOLLOW YOUR HEART
Thank you for reading!