How to implement a change in your life
ok so as promised if you read my last blog post I asked a question, is there anything in your life right now you feel you want to change? I gave some examples such as change your job, starting your own business and asking someone out for a coffee. These are of course just some varied examples this year I went crazy and changed loads, if you read my last post you would know why right then let us get on to the reason you are reading this post. Ok so I promised you some little hacks to help you implement a change in your life and below here they are.
- Get very clear on WHAT it is you want to change.
- Figure out WHY you want to change this
- When you know the WHY and the WHAT, when do you want to achieve this by?
- Do you need to learn any additional skills, or acquire any funds or resources? ( In the case of acquiring a new skill, a good suggestion is to get a role model, usually somebody who has achieved what you want.)
- Set out a plan to achieve this by the date you have set out previously. (make a game plan from day one to the forecasted date of completion)
- Reward yourself for the small successes on route to completing your end goal(this is especially useful if wanting to kick a habit)
Now you could easily extend this list and go into massive detail, but for the sake of simplicity, I have kept it to the absolutely essential. I can tell you that some of the most successful people in the world do this all the time, in fact, I myself learned this principle by following it unknowingly and hearing it later.
I hope this has been useful to you, to allow me to continue to add content to this page and to enable me to continue delivering value to you, please like, comment and share this post on facebook. You can get back to my page from here. https://www.facebook.com/Weekendlifestyle7/
Thank you for reading here are some great resources to look for on youtube.
- Tony Robbins
- Jim Rohn
- Les Brown
- Mel Robbins
And here are some helpful books if you are more a reader.
- The richest man in Babylon - George S Classon
- Think and grow rich - Napoleon Hill
- The power of now - Eckhart Tolle
Many thanks and best wishes