Many cultures believe there are spirit animals that guide and protect us during this physical journey we are on as humans. It is also said that we embody their characteristics and vice versa. The Shamen call it a power animal.
When a dog chooses to act as your spirit guide you will always have trust, courage, loyalty, protection, familiarity, a best friend and unconditional love. Just don't abuse them or treat them badly...they may bite.
Here are the signs pointing to the dog as your spirit animal. Does it sound like you?
- You feel like your dog saved you. Your dog came at a time where you were calling out for aid.
- You give unconditional love
- You may be a protector that will go above and beyond to take care of the people you care about
- You like to help those in need and seem to sense what they need
- You are easy to devote and also forgive
- You are happy hanging back and letting others you care about take the spotlight
- You are perceptive and can sense negative energy people
- You have an infectious energy that people like to be around, and you bring it out in others
- You may feel like you get burnt out because you put forth a lot of energy; therefore needing to be lazy for a while
Did a dog come into your life at just the right time? Do you always have dogs around?
Human spiritual connection with dogs is nothing new and not many people can argue with that because you can feel and see it! Through the years the dog has evolved to be so much closer with the human. They are therapy dogs, dogs in schools, service dogs, dogs are becoming more popular to have at work, there are police dogs, the list goes on.
They sleep in our beds, follow us around the house and come for car rides with us. The closer they get to us, the more human like they become.
For more dog blogs by Holli click here