7 HEALTHY AND NATURAL WAYS TO LOSE WEIGHT
For me, and I'm sure for many others, good health is the most important aspect of our lives. Personally, God has blessed me with incredibly good health, but like anything else, I have to do my part to maintain it. Health is an aspect that I feel very passionate about, and in my daily life I see a lot of unhealthy habits and unhealthy lifestyles, therefore I want to share with you ways to combat a major issue in our societies.
1. START YOUR DAY WITH LEMON WATER - This burns fat into energy and stops weight gain
2. TAKE APPLE CIDER VINEGAR - This contains acetic acid which prevents the build up of body fat. Take 1-2 teaspoons of raw apple cider vinegar in water, once a day in the evening.
3. REPLACE REGULAR TEA/COFFEE WITH GREEN TEA - Green tea contains plenty of antioxidants that help break down food. Catechins in green tea, free fat from fat cells and also stop diseases.
4. EXERCISE - Now I know what some of you are thinking, but this is so beneficial. Regular exercise helps to reduce weight, and maintain a healthy weight. It also helps to lessen stress, raise energy levels, improves your mood and improves your sleep quality. Regular exercise also lowers the risk of diseases like type 2 diabetes, heart disease, strokes and some cancers.
5. HEALTHY DIET - A low calory diet including plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables. Reduce sugar and salt. Replace white flour foods with whole grain foods, for example; bread, pasta, rice etc. Eat more protein and fiber and less carbohydrates. Protein will help you feel full longer, therefore lessening cravings. Eat little and often.
6. DRINK PLENTY OF WATER - Drinking water has amazing benefits. See my previous article on water
7. GET PROPER SLEEP - Sleep affects the hunger and fullness hormones. It also impacts your body mass index(BMI). Tiredness increases cravings and demotivates you to exercise.
My philosophy with regards to a lot of aspects in my own life is, 'little and often'. This is highly recommended with regards to food consumption and exercise. For example, I have an exercise routine which I perform every morning, which I complete in only 10 minutes. Therefore making it easy to avoid excuses for not doing it.
The above suggestions only require a little planning. The main aspect, is the right mindset.
BELIEVE IN YOURSELF, THINK BIG, AND FOLLOW YOUR HEART
Thank you for reading!