The Best Place to Skydive in Australia is Mission Beach!
You Will Have Views of Many Tropical Islands (Dunk Island, Bedarra etc..) Pristine Turquoise Waters, Beach & Coastline and Incredible Rain forest.
As Far as i Know it's the Only ( or one of the only ) Sky dives with a Guaranteed Beach Landing and How Many Times Iv'e Heard the Seasoned Jumpers say This is the Best Jump in Australia!
Regardless of the Beauty of the Jumping Location, The Town Itself is Alsoa Must See!
I'm an Australian and I Lived In Mission Beach for 3 years. It Is a Stunning Town and in my Opinion One of the Best less Travelled Towns on the Whole East Coast of Australia! With my Family we have Travelled up and Down the East Cost Extensively and Ended up Living there for Three Years!
For Travellers it's got Many Bars, Cafe's and Work Available - especially in Banana's. Also A lot of Backpackers Accommodation.
Things to Do:
- You can Catch the Ferry to Dunk Island for the Day
- Visit Beach Bars and Cafe's - The Shanti Cafe!
- Several Good Backpackers
- Lots of live Music
- Swim in Rain forest Covered Waterholes
- Beach side Camping In Mission Beach and Bingil Bay
- Bingil Bay Cafe ( Rain forest Cafe/ Bar ) Live Music Every Friday with Musicians Fom All over The Country
- Visit Some of the Most Amazing Waterfalls in the Country
- Live and Work at a Rain forest Yoga Retreat in the hills
- see the Native Wildlife Mascot - the Cassowary
- White Water Rafting ( Tully - 20 Mins )
- Also Smack Bang in the Middle of Townesville and Cairns!
Enjoy Your Trip and Add Mission Beach to your Itinerary Alongside,Byron Bay, Noosa, Airlie Beach etc!
A Jolly Swagman