Selling is a service of Love?
What the heck that does that mean?! Lol
Love can mean lots of things to people. When I say love here, I mean feeling passionate about knowing you are giving tremendous value, sharing what you love and believe in. As well as having fun doing it through the whole process.
It's like sharing info on this amazing restaurant you went to a friend. Or telling someone of this amazing book you read (by the way get a FREE DOWNLOAD of this AMAZING book I read here!:)
There is nothing better than sharing what you are enthusiastic about. If you are a giver, you love to give. You are not trying to convince your friend..your're just sharing...selling is like that. For example
THIS VIDEO CRACKED ME UP!!
Check this out!
If you clicked on the video above...I just sold it to you. Didn't feel like that did it ? Did it feel like I was sharing something with you that I loved? ..... Well, THAT'S what I mean when I say selling is a service of love.
OPPORTUNITY “The key to selling is to shift your thinking from selling as something you do, to an opportunity for others to take action to get the results they want. When you move away from the idea of sales being slimy and release the idea that you need to convince your clients to buy your services, you free up a more positive energy around selling that can dramatically change your business.” Young, Amanda H.. Finding Clarity: Design a Business You Love and Simplify Your Marketing (Kindle Locations 652-653). Difference Press. Kindle Edition.
I BELIEVE THAT:
- SUCCESSFUL SELLING IS THE SERVICE OF LOVE because SUCCESS IS THE BUSINESS OF LOVE.
- WHEN YOU COMMIT TO STANDING IN LOVE, IT PERMEATES THROUGH OUT YOUR LIFE.
- YOUR BUSINESS IS AN EXTENSION OF YOUR LIFE.
THROUGH LOVE, OTHER POSITIVE EMOTIONS WILL FLOW (JOY, FREEDOM, ETC.) THROUGH THAT SERVICE (LOVE):
- SELLING IS ALLOWING THE INVESTMENT IN THE OUTCOME OF WHAT BUYERS WANT THROUGH YOU.
- SELLING IS AN OPPORTUNITY IN ALIGNMENT OF YOUR SERVICES(WHICH I LOVE) WITH BUYERS OBJECTIVES (WHICH THEY LOVE).
Play to Win the Win/Win Game!
Playing the win/win game is watching the video or reading this article and it making you happy in some way.
SEE, SELLING/SHARING IS LIKE A GIFT AN EMOTIONS GAME THAT EVERYONE CAN WIN.
THE OBJECTIVE OF THE GAME IS FOR BOTH MYSELF AND MY CLIENT/FRIEND MUST ACCUMULATE THE MOST POSITIVE EMOTIONS OUT THE PRODUCT I AM SELLING/SHARING THOUGH OUT THE WHOLE PROCESS.
For example, if your service is oline, this process may be taking them on a delightful journey from blog, to the email follow up, to the sale. Win a Win/Win game like this, I promise not only selling would be rewarding and fullfilling; it will be sooooo much FUN!
People don't take action until you connect with them on an emotional level.
To do this you need to take people's interest at heart, WHICH WHY IT'S IMPORTANT TO KNOW WHO THE HECK YOU ARE SELLING TO!! :)
What people want when they buy something is a feeling the have from getting it...like a feeling of importance, pride, freedom or joy etc. Which in my opinion are emotinal off springs of love.
AFTER I know who I am selling to i.e, KNOW WHAT THEY WANT:
- I Pin Point the mood of what people are feeling solving problems of frustrations, anxiety or fear.
- THROUGH LOVE, I take the time understand my costumer and WHAT'S IMPORTANT TO THEM. So when they click on my blog or website they are looking at ways I can SOLVE PROBLEMS in their lives right now BEFORE I EVEN OFFER MY PRODUCT. (that's the secret sauce)
Please leave a comment below, especially if you:
- have any more ideas about selling.
- Agree or disagree about the idea that selling a service of love.
- Agree or disagree that clicking the video was a sale ( a happy one, I HOPE:)
- And if you think you this video CRACKED YOU UP like it did me.
If it made you smile (Get another chance to view it below)
Hope you had fun
Thanks for visiting!
Agian, check out a FREE DOWLOAD to Wallace Wattle's book HERE