CONTEXT: How ‘Framing’ sets the scene 27 0f 36
Context is defined as the circumstances that form the setting for an event, statement, or idea, and in terms of which it can be fully understood. Context is also defined as the parts of something written or spoken that immediately precede and follow a word or passage and clarify its meaning.
Let’s set some context?
1. Imagine a man who promised to himself that he would follow the strong invitation, (and even a suggestion!) of simply writing 3 blogs a week for 6 months onwards. The man started in July this year through an excellent organisation called Six Figure Mentors and was doing so well until 13 days ago when the subject matter was the word “Context”. This word was the 27th of 36 blogs written so far. ...urm Charles, you have fallen behind...what is you context now?
2. Imagine a man who is participating in his second Wisdom Unlimited Course; because he loves growth and expansion of himself and the communities he impacts. The man has been standing for World Peace by 15 September 1995 and recently UPGRADED his stand to:
World Peace by Tuesday 15 September 2020
The man now has LESS THAN ONE YEAR.....
3. Imagine a man who has really discovered that by simply opening up one’s mouth versus talking to oneself is such an awesome access to transformation as it dwells in the domain of ‘dialogue’ versus ‘monologue’. Past and recent victories; with the words “World Peace by 2020” and “World Peace by Tuesday 15 September 2020” SHOUTED OUT LOUD (in public) has been empowering. “Instagram Sharers/Fans” have hit the 500,000 views through an Ocean Shores, Australia person called “Brown Cardigan”.
Context: How much is it based on the past?
Great question and hey, with the context shared above, you may not be surprised to know that my thoughts of myself:
1. Being a failure (see video share). Thank you Communication Course.
2. No one loves me (read context here) Thank you Landmark Forum.
Writing this right now, I can clearly see that my context has been flooded with my past. Indeed, it has been the PAST, living “ALIVE” and “WELL” for these 13 days of my life! It has been an interesting inquiry for me, as the more I leave writing this particular blog, the more my past smiles! When are you going to press the SHARE BUTTON Charles?
So how does one create a new context? Surely the ‘ever pervasive’ past is always lurking around, ready to step in and remind you of your past in full glory??!!
Context: New Ones
“Take or share a stand” with someone (in dialogue helps!).
So when one declares any stand, a future arises and what shows up with any stand is where action needs to be taken to fulfil on one’s declared promise, so for me, I promise to honour my commitment to COMPLETE MY TRANSFORMATION BLOGS (36) by Friday 26 November 2019.
Yikes, 8 blogs in 7 days!
Aaah the context is ALIVE like urgency, and a game worth playing in catching up with my 3 BLOGS A WEEK commitment! Here are the last 8 remaining words for inquiry into the world of transformation:
- · Distinguishing
- · Unreasonable Request
- · Existence
- · Breakthrough
- · Making a difference
- · Generosity
- · Registration
- · Integrity
Indeed, one can consider there are many ways of ALTERING THE CONTEXT, such that IT EMPOWERS YOU versus a context that dominates you with perhaps a ‘past attack’ like:
- · I can’t do that
- · I failed before
- · It’s not up to me
- · It’s not my fault
- · I will never be that good
Ooh sounds like those words of affirmation may make new context then Charles??
- · I am loved
- · I am at peace
- · I am strong
- · I am powerful
- · I am loving
- · I am gentle
Well I can see some good in these contexts indeed so hey why not? Pass It On!
What was your context in reading this blog?
#WORLDPEACEBYTUESDAY15SEPTEMBER2020#PASSITON#YOUREIT#WP2020#OCEANSHORESTV #BADGEMEUP#CHARLESCRAWSHAW#LANDMARKWORLDWIDE#WISDOMCOURSE#RABBITS1963 #KEYBOARDIN#WOW : KeyBoardin.com An Excellent Key to Surfing The World