Self Expression is defined as an interpretation of one's feelings, thoughts, or ideas, especially in writing, art, music, or dance.
What is My Life Meant to Be?
That was certainly the question that opened up for me after my Landmark Forum in October 1993. Having dwelt with the idea to consider that “life is empty and meaningless, and it is empty and meaningless that it is empty and meaningless”, I was left with an exciting thought: A NEW CHARLES!
Children: Our Future
I love children. My new self expression in 2019 is definitely based around children.
Here are 2 moments that IMPACTED my stand for WORLD PEACE BY 2020 this year.
1. “Having asked me why I loved talking about World Peace so often”, Reuben (my neighbour’s son; aged 10) came up with a clever “TAG” playground game, where children can run around and tag each other shouting: “World Peace by 2020: Pass It On! You’re It!”. It is such a game so worth playing; don’t you think? Imagine school playgrounds around the world playing “this very” game? #WP2020#PASSITION#YOUREIT
2. “Having asked 12 of Lucy’s same aged girlfriends, (who were playing a treasure hunt for her birthday), on the famous Byron Bay main beach here in Australia, to perform to our tv cameras, this is what happened:
- · Russia
- · USA
- · CHINA
- · FRANCE
- · GERMANY
IN UNISON and ON CAMERA
The girls SHOUTED:
“WORLD PEACE BY 2020: PASS IT ON! YOU’RE IT!
Then we sang “Happy Birthday Lucy, Happy birthday Lucy, Happy birthday dear Lucy, Happy birthday to you.”
Then we gave three cheers for Lucy; “Hip Hip Hooray; Hip Hip Hooray; Hip Hip Hooray!”
All the while, dear Lucy was surrounded by us and holding onto her flagpole tightly. The camera reveals she is self conscious of our acknowledgement through our song and cheers so, right after our last hooray, she shouted:
WORLD PEACE TAKE OFF!
Followed later to camera :
WORLD PEACE BY 2020 PEOPLES
26 Oct 2019 :Currently, the show reel is with our sound engineers taking out the background beach noises to ACCENTUATE HER WORDS and then have it ECHO!
Birth of My Self Expression around Children
I assisted for Landmark’s Young Person’s Forum and Teen Forum around 1994 and I discovered, personally, that this was one of the most beautiful aspects of Landmark Worldwide personal development courses. Indeed, the following prose is the source of my inspiration, into the world of children.
Notes On An Unhurried Journey
When we adults think of children, there is a simple truth which we ignore; childhood is not preparation for life; childhood is life. A child isn’t getting ready to live; a child is living. The child is constantly confronted with the nagging question: “What are you going to be?” Courageous would be the youngster who, looking the adult squarely in the face, would say, “I’m not going to be anything; I already am.”
We adults would be shocked by such an insolent remark, for we have forgotten, if indeed we ever knew, that a child is an active participating and contributing member of society from the time he is born. Childhood isn’t a time when he is moulded into a human who will then live life; he is a human who is living life. No child will miss the zest and joy of living unless these are denied him by adults who have convinced themselves that childhood is a period of preparation.
How much heartache we would save ourselves if we would recognize the child as a partner with adults in the process of living, rather than always viewing him as an apprentice. How much we would teach each other… adults with the experience and children with the freshness. How full both our lives could be.
A little child may not lead us, but at least we ought to discuss the trip with him; for, after all, life is his and her journey too.
– Professor T. Ripaldi
Self Expression: How, where and when?
When I look to see where and when I am fully expressed, I have noticed the following:
- · That I love whatever I am engaged in at the time.
- · That I have so much passionate evidence for the matter at hand.
- · That an observer is left with little doubt about my passion for the matter at hand.
- · That I am unstoppable about the stands I have declared in my life making me fully self-expressed as a result.
The big question is HOW DOES ONE DISCOVER ONE’S Self Expression? I have found that it is all about asking yourself profound questions about your life!
- What do you enjoy in life?
- What do you love about your life?
- What lights you up when you are with your friends and family?
- Around any work you do, are you able to say joyously: I can’t believe I am getting paid for this!?
Consider that if you follow your heart and passions in life, you will be fully self expressed!
Question is: What is your FULL SELF EXPRESSION?
WORLDPEACEBY15SEPTEMBER2020#PASSITON#YOUREIT#WP2020 #OCEANSHORESTV #BADGEMEUP#CHARLESCRAWSHAW #LANDMARKWORLDWIDE#WISDOMCOURSE#RABBITS1963 #BIRMINGHAM2022#KEYBOARDIN#WOW : KeyBoardin.com An Excellent Key to Surfing The World