Over the years I've picked up on some great podcasts (and some not so great ones!) but it took me a while to get into them. Usually they are packed full of helpful life & business tips, unique insights, relatable human stories, and wonderful words of wisdom - I've gained a lot from listening to others in this way, so wanted to share my favourites with anyone who's not found their way to the world of podcasts yet, or for anyone looking to add a new & interesting voices to their podcasts list.
You can find them all on Spotify, simply search the titles within the platform. So, sit back, relax, and get ready from some of the best in podcasts...
1. 'The BossBabe Podcast' is hosted by the two co-founders of Boss Babe, Danielle Canty & CEO Natile Ellis. Boss Babe is an amazing platform for female entreprenures and they host awesome guests to share secrets of success and really managable ways of developing any business and mindset.
'I recently listened to 'Building a $500M Company & Sending Anything Viral in 30 Minutes' with their guest Steven Bartlett, the 26 year old CEO of Socail Change Group. Their conversation is truly inspiring and definately gives you some powerful new perspectives. And eye opening and to the point listen.
The BossBabe Podcast is actually my go to for entreprenure insights so I highly recommend following them. They seem to drop a new podcats every week, very current, real, and raw.
2. 'Soul Sister Radio' this is a recent discovery for me, and I'm so pleased to have found it! This podcast is hosted by Steph Davies & Brittany Spain, and is dedicated to every human expereince with the premiss that everyone needs to be themselves and to thrive in that being. It's like being nurtured by two sassy and lovely friends who really want you to succeed and be happy in your true self.
3. 'Under The Skin with Russell Brand' (this one has moved/is moving to LuminaryPodcasts.com but there are still many to listen to on Spotify.)
In this podcast Russell and his truly amazing guests dive deep into understanding more of the human phsche and challenges we all face because of it. The first one I listened to bew my mind, and I've not been dissapointed since. I highly recommend listening to the ones with Brene Brown and Karamo Brown - brilliant, funny, and touching.
4. If you don't have a lot of time but want to get a buzz of motivation and a meaningful thought for the day, then I recommend 'The Mindset Mentor with Rob Dial'. In this podcast Rob draws on the wisdom of self help h's picked up on over the years, mainly after being exposed to Tony Robbin's work when he was a kid. The podcasts are all between 10-20 minutes and packed full of inspiration. Perfect to get your head in the game and re-focus.
5. And my last recommendation today is 'Mindful in Minutes Guided Meditations by Kelly Smith + Yoga for You'.
In these short meditations you will find deep connections to mindfulness, surrender & self-love. As well as dealing with difficult emotions of stress, frustration and grief. These are brilliant to listen to whatever mood you have going on, and just to enjoy, or when taking a break from work.
So, whatever you do for a living and whatever lifestyle you have outside of that, no matter who you are, or where you are, podcasts can be an amazing tool to centre yourself, get out of your own head, and see life through a different lens.
Hope you enjoy these, and have fun listening!
Visit my website for more insights on authentic living practises & how to gain truly sustainable abundance at The Sustainable Business Lifestyle