What’s different about 5G?
The world’s connectivity needs are changing. By the end of 2024, global mobile data traffic is expected to multiply by 5. But lets first recap on the previous generations;
1G: Mobile voice calls
2G: Mobile voice calls and SMS
3G: Mobile web browsing
4G: Mobile video consumption and higher data speed
5G: Technology to serve consumers and digitalization of industries.
5G will depend on thousands of low orbiting satellites.
The latest cellular technology, 5G, will employ millimetre waves for the first time, in addition to microwaves that have been in use for older cellular technologies from 2G through to 4G. These waves travel shorter distances through urban spaces, so 5G networks require more transmitter masts than previous technologies and these must be positioned closer to ground level.
What are the advantages of this 5G?
In the near and present future, 5G signals will beam down from space and support our ‘terrestrial’ 5G infrastructure on Earth. Thousands of small satellites will be positioned in low earth orbit (LEO), working in combination with ground transceivers. These LEO will be orbiting the earth at around 500 to 2000 km above the earth as opposed to 36,000 km for the more traditional GEO satellites.
One of the biggest benefits of 5G is lower latency (measured in milliseconds, ms) Latency measures the time it takes for some data to get to its destination across the network. In comparison to 4G, 5G network latency will drop from 30ms to about 1ms, ideal for video game streaming, online video, and the Internet of Things, which is anticipating 5G to connect sensors, computers, and other devices with ultra-low latency. Another significant application of 5G could be remote surgery, whereby surgeons perform operations on patients thousands of miles away in real-time via robotic arms.
That’s where a new G comes into play. The user’s experience will be hugely improved! You will be able to download HD movies in seconds, instantly share special moments with friends and family, no more lag on video calls, and much more. 5G is the opportunity for people, businesses and the world at large: industries, regions, towns, cities and more remote areas to be more connected. It’s allowing industries to reinvent themselves and embark on this journey towards the latest in the digitalization era.
5G will deliver up to 1,000x more capacity than 4G, creating fertile ground for IoT development. With the capacity for hundreds or thousands of devices seamlessly communicating, this is a huge step forward for cities, factories, farms, schools, and homes.
What is IoT?: The internet of Things, or “IoT” for short, is about extending the power of the internet beyond computers and smartphones to a whole range of other things such as televisions, fridges, home appliances, automated cars and much more. Those “connected” things are used to gather and send information back and forth.
5G networks will be able to handle the network traffic and especially to provide connectivity to large audiences. This will allow sports fans from all over the world to live stream any event. For businesses, the impact of increased bandwidth will echo across many departments and divisions in the form of big data.
Is 5G Harmful to humans beings?
5G is a dangerous escalation of traditional cellular technology, one packed with higher energy radiation that delivers potential damaging effects on human beings.
Electromagnetic hypersensitivity, for example, is a disease in which certain people experience debilitating symptoms in the presence of radiation like cell phones and Wifi.
Given its limited reach, 5G will require cell antennas every 100 to 200 meters, exposing many people to millimetre wave radiation.
Millimetre waves are mostly absorbed within a few millimetres of human skin and in the surface layers of the cornea. Short-term exposure can have adverse physiological effects in the peripheral nervous system, the immune system and the cardiovascular system. Research suggests that long-term exposure may pose health risks to the skin (e.g., melanoma), the eyes (e.g., ocular melanoma) and the testes (e.g., sterility).
More possible effects of 5G
1. It attacks our nervous systems including our brains leading to widespread neurological effects
2. It attacks our endocrine (that is hormonal) systems. In this context, the main things that make us functionally different from single-celled creatures are our nervous system and our endocrine systems, so any disruption to those two regulatory systems is immense.
3. It produces oxidative stress and free radical damage, which have central roles in essentially all chronic diseases.
4. It attacks the DNA of our cells, producing single-strand and double-strand breaks in cellular DNA and oxidized bases in our cellular DNA.
5. It produces elevated levels of apoptosis (programmed cell death), events especially important in causing both neurodegenerative diseases and infertility.
6. It lowers male and female fertility, lowers sex hormones and libido and attacks the DNA in sperm cells.
7. It attacks the cells of our bodies. Such attacks are thought to act via 15 different mechanisms during cancer causation. There is also substantial literature showing that The electromagnetic frequencies (EMF) used for 5G also cause other effects including life-threatening cardiac problems and the causation of very early-onset dementia, including Alzheimer’s.
8. EMF exposures in utero and shortly after birth can cause ADHD and autism
9. EMF also affects the calcium levels in your body. About 98% of this essential mineral is used to keep your bones and teeth strong and keep your skeletal structure functioning... But calcium plays other equally important roles in your body, including cell signalling, muscle contraction, cell growth, nerve function, blood clotting, learning, and memory. EMF exposure also affects this biological signalling, dramatically increasing calcium concentration in your cells. This excess of calcium catalyses a cascade of events to produce peroxynitrite. This molecule attacks your cells including your DNA. Humans are not the only ones to have calcium channels. Your pets, birds, insects, your houseplants, your gardens, our food crops and every field in the world could be affected in the same way.
What are the real concerns about 5G?
My prime concern is that our children could be the silent victims in all of this 5G new technology.
Children are growing up with this technology and will be exposed to it for longer.
Children have a much thinner skull than adults, so the cell phone radiations can penetrate deeper into the brain. This makes the brain and the nervous system of the developing child more susceptible to a damaging agent.
A child’s bone marrow absorbs 10 times more of this type of radiation than adults.
Many of our schools have very powerful Wi-Fi’s, further exposing these young brains to more 4G and soon 5G radiation.
Pregnant women with higher EMF exposure could be 2,72 times more likely to miscarry.
EMF exposure could be a cause for the increase in autism.
Who is telling the truth about 5G?
The WHO( world health organisation) together with the International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) has classified all radiofrequency radiation (of which mobile signals are a part) as “possibly carcinogenic”.
It has been put in this category because “there is evidence that falls short of being conclusive that exposure may cause cancer in humans“.
Dr Frank De Vocht, who helps advise the government on mobile phone safety says “although some of the research suggests a statistical possibility of increased cancer risks for heavy users, the evidence to date for a causal relation is not sufficiently convincing to suggest the need for precautionary action”.
The radio wave band, used for mobile phone networks, is non-ionising, “which means it lacks sufficient energy to break apart DNA and cause cellular damage,” says David Robert Grimes, physicist and cancer researcher.
Part of the 5G spectrum permitted under international guidelines falls within the microwave band. They generate heat in the objects through which they pass. According to Professor Rodney Croft, an adviser to the international commission on non-ionizing radiation protection (ICNIRP), these heating effects are not harmful.
“The maximum radio frequency level that someone in the community could be exposed to from 5G (or any other signals in general community areas) is so small that no temperature rise has been observed to date.”
It’s easy to find claims online that the greater frequency of 5G alone constitutes a risk. “1G, 2G, 3G and 4G use between 1 to 5 gigahertz frequency. 5G uses between 24 to 90 gigahertz frequency,” which puts us at greater risk as well as other living organisms.
Governments around the world are racing to roll out 5G wireless technology, without any testing of the biological and health effects of long-term exposure… It is no longer enough for us to eat organic, drink purified water, inhale the fresh air, exercise and get plenty of sleep to stay healthy.
Headlines such as “5G apocalypse” are warning us that “5G is really an advanced, military-grade assault weapon in disguise to control us even more.” We are being told that the areas that already have 5G also have the highest cases of coronavirus, such as China, northern Italy and New York.
I believe the 5G rollout is inevitable, and that sooner or later it will cover most of the earth’s surface. We live in a time where information is readily available. So, as individuals, it is of the utmost importance to acquire the knowledge about this new technology, use it or not, and to choose when and how to shield yourself and your children from the undesired effects it can produce.
I truly hope that our children do not become the innocent victims of this 5 G technology.
DISCLAIMER The material on this website is for informational purposes only. As each individual situation is unique, you should use proper discretion, in consultation with a health care practitioner, before undertaking the protocols, diet, exercises, techniques, training methods, or otherwise described herein. The author and publisher expressly disclaim responsibility for any adverse effects that may result from the use or application of the information contained herein.
I would love to hear what is are your views, opinion and belief of 5G.