DO YOU WALK WITH GOD?
Yesterday, I had the privilege of watching a sermon by Dr Chales F Stanley, founder and president of In Touch Ministries. He explained what it means to walk with God. I found it very helpful, so I want to share it with you.
1. Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour - Make a declaration and a commitment
2. Listen to God - Listen to the still, quiet inner voice
3. Trust God - Completely
4. Agree with God - Believe about yourself, what He says about you
5. Obey God - Follow your heart
6. Walk in the same direction - Live your life according to His laws
7. Stay in step with God - Be in-tune with His pace for your life
8. Love God - With all of your heart
9. Forsake sin - Do what you know to be right
Pastor Stanley said that, walking with God is not an easy task, as He will require you to do things that you will not want to do. However, God can see your whole life in front of him, so following these 9 steps will allow you to walk with Him.
Thank you for reading! Feel free to leave a comment and share with others.
To discover more, go to my web-page(esc9to5.com)and click on 'MEET MY MENTORS'