You only have one life to live! That’s the snag…
Sorry, but you only have one life to live. The somewhat weird question in the title has a specific purpose. To get the attention of people who still believe that life is an endless story. You are born, you live, and you die. That’s it!
You have nothing to do with your birth, except that you cause your mother a lot of pain when you finally decide to come out. Your death goes the same way. We know very little about how you will die, but we know for sure that you will die one day.
But your life; is the only part of your existence where you can decide how it will look.
“Why live an ordinary life, when you can live an extraordinary one?”
- Tony Robbins
What is your plan to do with your ONE amazing life?
One plan for one life to live
If you should answer that question right now, what would be your answer?
I’m completely sure that this would NOT be your answer:
- Work the whole week with a lot of stress, without motivation, and never get ready
- Having a feeling that my work isn’t appreciated enough and could be replaced by somebody else at any moment
- Earning a salary that hardly covers my monthly costs, without any extra money for the future
On the other side of the coin, if I ask you to define how your one life to live would look like, perhaps your answers would be something like this:
- Work on something I wake up to every morning and love what I’m doing
- Decide over my working hours, without interfering in the efficiency of my work
- Freedom to work from anywhere, to avoid that “office-tie-up” feeling
- An income that depends 100% on my effort, without any limits
Are you ready to live your life?....Continue reading>>