Are you sick of working the dreadful 8-to-5 grind, like the rest of the people out there in the world?
If you're like most of us the answer to that question is yes. But what are you and everyone else doing about it?
Stop working the grind and get your freedom back and do what makes you happy in life, travel as you have always dreamed about, and change in your lifestyle.
So what's behind this buzz coming from the corporate workforce that has everyone talking about it? Here are some of the top reasons corporate workers gave, for wanting to quit the 8-to-5 grind:
· They wanted more control over their careers
· They wanted to make a career change
· They wanted to leave for finical reasons
· They wanted to leave for family reasons
· They wanted to leave for health reason
· They wanted to change their lifestyle
We all know of courses, that most people can't just leave there 8-to-5 whenever they want. Here are 7 ways that people are preparing to turn in their corporate badge and walk away free of the cubical life.
· Saving money to pay off debt
· Learning new skills
· Reaching out to potential clients
· Taking advice from other Entrepreneurs
· Building their personal brand online
· Taking courses in-person or online
· Lining up with investors or partners
But the real question is are people really happy when they go out on their own? Apparently, they are, overall self-employed professional, enjoys greater career satisfaction than those with the traditional 8-to-5 job.
Apparently, the combination of a better work-life balance will help improve your health and more income makes the independent life more attractive over time. Finally, once they are out of the 8-to-5 they don’t want to go back.
So ask your self I am I happy doing the 8-to-5? I am I ready for a new start, and a new lifestyle?